We are dedicated to providing efficient and effective insurance and risk management solutions to aboriginal and non-aboriginal communities, organizations and businesses. We are committed to ensure a standard of service that reflects our commitment to strengthen aboriginal economies.
Our Products and Services
Employee benefit and pension services
- Specializing in the analysis, design, communication, implementation and servicing of employee health and benefit programs to First Nation Communities
- Dedicated to delivery quality support services with creative strategies to ensure clients achieve their benefit and financial objectives
- Recommend that clients make employee benefits management a strategic initiative. By defining objectives and developing an action plan based on meeting those objectives, it ensures an organized, complete approach to fulfilling the benefit needs
Community Assets Program
- All Risk Property Coverage - up to $100,00
- Crime Insurance, including employee theft
- Broiler & Machinery
- Community Government Liability - up to $25,000,000
- Community Government Errors & Omissions - up to $25,000,000
- Professional Liability - holistic healing, birthing centers, family services, daycares, children's services, counseling
- Fleet Automobile - including fire trucks, ambulances, police cruisers
Economic Development programs
- Power Generation
- Marine Insurance
- Owned & Non-Owned Aircraft
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - up to $200,000 limit for firefighters, police officers, elected officials, department managers
- Housing coverage options include replacement or mortgage payout
- No claims discount
- Fleet Automobile
- Real Estate
- Environmental ( Pollution) Program
Coast Salish Insurance is proud to partner with Jardine Lloyd Thompson ( JLT), one of the world's largest insurance brokers and a world leader in insurance and risk management. Through this partnership we are teamed with the industry's top insurance carriers to offer general insurance products to all Canadians while offering unique insurance products to meet the needs of aboriginal people, businesses and communities.
We also partner with Optimum West Insurance Company:
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Small Business Insurance
Where's your Money?
Are you getting all you deserve and work for?
If you can answer Yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you paid into a pension plan while working for a First Nation organization?
- Have you lost track of your pension plan?
- Do you have family members who have lost track of their pension plans?
- Would you like to know more about all of the available options with your pension plan?
WE CAN HELP! Call or email us today. Toll free 1-877-222-5275 or email@example.com
- Reduce the risk of losing track of pension assets
- Confirm tax-exemption
- Ensure accuracy of account information
- Investment review and implement necessary adjustments
- Ease of tracking investments
- Ability to provide timely pension projections
- Certain guarantees offered under individual plans
- Creditor protection with individual plans